COOMATEC is an established ,Chinese brand who focused on manufacturing perfect surveillance products for families and small business projects. COOMATEC provides limited warranty for products that have manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
COOMATEC has authorized distributor and resellers all over the world. Our authorized distributors and resellers provide after sales service to customers directly within 3 months, including return/replacement. If you have problems communicate with your distributor/reseller, please email to email@example.com and we will help you.
Over 3 months but within warranty limit, please contact COOMATEC support directly.
Coomatec Intelligence., Ltd.(“COOMATEC”) values your business and always attempts to provide you the best of service.
No limited hardware warranty is provided by COOMATEC unless your COOMATEC product(“product”) was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell products to reseller who then sell products to end users. No warranty service is provided unless the product is returned to an authorized return center in the region where the products was first shipped by COOMATEC or to the point-of-purchase, which may have regional specific warranty implications.
Hardware Warranty Information
· COOMATEC provide 2-year limited warranty for naked product and 6-month limited warranty for accessories.
Limited Hardware Warranty
· COOMATEC products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship starting from receipt of shipment.
This limited hardware warranty does not cover
· Software, including the software added to the products through our factory-integration system, software that included in the CD.etc.
· Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
· Failure to follow the product instructions.
· Abuse firmware upgrade without the authorized technician’s guidance.
· Normal wear and tear.
Return within 30 days of receipt of shipment
Customer may return most new, unopened COOMATEC products. If the reason for return is a result of COOMATEC’s error, customer will receive full refund and COOMATEC are responsible for shipping cost for return; If the reason for return is a result of customer’s hobby or error, customer assumes the shipping cost for return and will receive the refund deducted COOMATEC’s delivery cost.
If the products cannot work under normal use, customer can choose to return and COOMATEC assume the shipping cost for return and customer will receive a full refund.
Please note that COOMATEC cannot provide return service for damaged products under misuse.
· Please read COOMATEC warranty policy & policy of your reseller first before sending items back to point-of-purchase.
· Customer must first contact point-of-purchase or COOMATEC before returning the product, if the product you received is suspected to be defective.
· After confirming with reseller or COOMATEC, pack the item(s) very well with the original box and all the original accessories included such as power adapters, brackets, remote control, and manuals.
· Write the return reason (the problem of the product) on the warranty card along with the complete package to send them back.
Replacement within 90 days of receipt of shipment
· If products are defective or damaged under normal use or operation in the replacement limit, distributors or resellers are responsible for shipping the product back to customers, customers should assume the shipping cost send the product to the point-of-purchase.
· Please note that we cannot provide replacement for damaged products under misuse and only provide repair with cost.
· If customers ask for replacement service, please contact point-of-purchase and follow their policy.
· Our technicians will inspect all items returned for replacement requests. If the returned products is found in working order, we will return the same item received. However customers shall be responsible for all shipping & handling charges incurred for getting units back to customers.
· If returned products are found defective, we will replace the product and assume the shipping cost for sending back the replacement unit to customers.
· If for any reason, we are unable to provide a replacement of the original returned item(s).You will have a choice for a “Substitute” item at the same equal value.
· We do not provide exchange and replacement due to normal hardware upgrade according the market after 14 days after the product is delivered.
· Our technicians will test the product before send out the replacement, any other demand for more than two times replacement for the same product during replacement limit will be rejected.
· Replaced products are warranted from the balance of the former warranty period.
Warranty policy(beyond replacement limit)
Warranty within 2 years of receipt of shipment
· COOMATEC provide 2-year warranty for free for sold products and 6 months warranty for accessories.
· Within warranty COOMATEC repair or replace the parts with quality problem for free. Out of warranty, whatever normal use or misuse, COOMATEC repair or replace the bad parts with cost only.
· When customer deliver the products for repair, please provide invoice or purchasing proof and deliver to COOMATEC.COOMATEC are responsible for shipping the product back to customers, and customers should assume the shipping cost for sending the product to COOMATEC.
· Warranty is void if purchase from unauthorized distributor or reseller.
· Warranty is void if trade-mark, serial tags, product stickers have been removed, altered or tampered with.
· Warranty is void for mishandling, improper use, or defacing the product.
· Abuse firmware upgrade without the authorized technician’s guidance.
· Warranty is void for physical damage, altered, either internally or externally, improper or inadequate packaging when returned.
· Warranty is void if damage has resulted from accident, dismantle, abuse, or service or modification by someone other than the appointed vendor, souse, fission or the spare part has been over the period of warranty.
· Warranty is void if product is damaged due to improper working environment or operation.(For example, improper temperature, humidity, unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, static electricity, using wrong power adapter, etc.)
· Warranty is void if damaged by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by COOMATEC.
· Damage caused by improper installation of third-party products.
· Warranty is void if damaged for irresistible cause, such as earthquake, fire, lightning, flood, etc.
· Product beyond limited warranty.
Limitation of Liability
· COOMATEC is not responsible for other extra warranty or commitment promised by resellers, if your reseller promised some extra commitment or warranty; please ask for written documents to protect your rights and interests.
· COOMATEC shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any connection with this agreement or the products, including but not limited to lost profits, or any claim based on indemnity or contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Purchaser’s exclusive remedy, as against COOMATEC, shall be the repair or replacement of defective parts. If COOMATEC lists a product on its website specification in error or that is no longer available for any reason. COOMATEC reserves the right to explain it without incurring any liability.
All rights reserved. COOMATEC and the COOMATEC logo are trademarks of Coomatec Intelligence., Ltd., registered in the worldwide.